Friday, March 12, 2010

I cannot believe academy gives 6 Oscars to this disassociated movie!


The first thing I did after watching the Oscar 2010 live, was to check if "The Hurt Locker" is available around. Unfortunately it was! I've got the movie from the RedBox. It is one of the most disassociated movies ever made about Iraq war (Oil War II). Comparing with "Battle for Haditha (2007)" and "In the Valley of Elah (2007)", "The Hurt Locker (2009)" has nothing to show you. You can hardly believe the war scenes and you can more hardly find logic relationship between them. In other word, the film makes no sense! I suggest you to watch the other two movies (mentioned above) plus "Body of Lies (2008)" and "Syriana (2005)" if you have not seen them yet. I just want to know why they waist lots of Oscars on this movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment